We want to expand our services to ensure that young people can access support for whatever difficulties they are facing. To do this we would like to form a focus group, where young people will come together in a relaxed setting to discuss issues that affect them, and to see if there are ways we can help with those issues.
- Are you between 16 to 25 years old?
- Have you or your friends had problems or issues in your life? Maybe you had help from Y.E.S, another organisation, your family, friends, school or college, or maybe you didn’t get any help at all.
- We want to make sure that young people in Colchester can get support for whatever difficulties they are facing, and that the help and support provided is of a good quality and helps people overcome their problems.
- You could do something positive for all local young people by helping us to make sure that we’re providing the right services.
- Each focus group will be made up of around 10-15 people of a similar age. We will meet up to talk about the sorts of issues that have affected you or your friends and see what sorts of things people like us could do to help.
Being part of a focus group will look great on your CV, and you will gain experience in team working, communication and debating. We can provide references, proof of attendance and will reimburse travel expenses.
Focus group meetings will be relaxed, enjoyable and interesting with refreshments and plenty of opportunities to have your opinion heard.
Help us to help young people now and in the future.
If you have a voice and would like to use it, please contact us today on 01206 710771 or email [email protected]